List of Current & Archived Webinars for B2B Marketing & Sales Teams. Our Webinars are Always Free, Live and Includes Q&A.
Storage Marketing Webiner: “6 Call-to-Action Principles to Engage Enterprise Storage Buyers First”
Space is limited, register now.
Storage Marketers are trying to make everyone happy. The CEO needs revenue. The sales team needs qualified leads. Customers need information. Everyone is looking at marketing to make it happen.
If you’re a Storage Marketer, you may feel like the success or failure of your company rests entirely on your shoulders…and to some extent, it does.
Take a breath and join us for an amazing presentation on how you can double or triple your Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) and Sales Qualified Leads (SQL) without generating a single piece of new content!
This simple process captured 10,000+ mid-market storage MQLs in 2013…
This presentation will be hosted by Dale Underwood, a 20 year veteran of the storage industry and Founder of LeadLifter; a disruptive buyer engagement service for storage and technology marketers. See how LeadLifter has captured 40,000+ mid-market storage related projects for its clients.
In this fast paced session you’ll discover:
- The 6 Call-To-Action criteria every website offer *must have* to engage serious storage buyers
- Why your website may be causing you to lose out on new storage leads, wasting marketing dollars (don’t spend a dime on redesign until you see this presentation, it may be unnecessary)
- How to connect Sales directly in the lead acquisition process to eliminate complaints and increase lead ownership
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Limited seats available.
Visit here to access archived webinars.
Presenter: Paul McCord
Aired on: February 20, 2014
“Forget Referrals, Get High Value Direct Introductions”
Most sellers think of a referral as the name and the phone number of someone their client pulled out of thin air and believes would be a good prospect for the seller. Most of these “referrals” are worthless.
Rather than wasting time on weak referrals learn how to get strong, direct introductions from your clients to decision makers that you know are great prospects for you.
- Why traditional referral training doesn’t produce desired results
- The four pillars of a successful referral
- How to discover who your client knows that you know you want to be introduced to
- How to generate direct introductions to your hand-picked prospects
More About Paul McCord:
Paul McCord has worked with companies and sales teams across the globe and is recognized as a thought leader in sales and sales management.
He has helped thousands of business to business sellers learn more effective and productive strategies to find and connect with high quality prospects. His prospecting and client generation strategies are proven to help B2B sellers increase business while maintaining price integrity. Find out more about Paul by visiting: McCord and Associates
Dan Waldschmidt on Email Marketing With 5000% Better Engagement: How to get heard and do business that matters
Aired on: February 4th 2014
Most of the marketing you get in your inbox you just delete. Right? It’s boring or pushy or downright ridiculously worded. Sadly that is how your prospects treat your emails.
Meanwhile you are wondering why no one is emailing you begging to do business with you.
The stats are staggering. Less than 10% of all marketing emails get opened. And less than 1/10 of 1% of those marketing emails have some sort of engagement — which includes people unsubscribing, clicking on a link or replying.
That means that you need to have a BIG list of people to email to get even small results. Right? OR … You need to know how to market better.
Our clients get an average response rate of 52%. That’s 5000% better than the industry average.
That’s what we are going to talk about — 6 highly effective strategies for getting:
- better replies,
- more engagement,
- and generating more deals from the people who really need what you are selling.
You’ll also learn:
- the words to use,
- tools to use,
- and process to use to get much better results.
Imagine if you could have 50% of the people you email respond back to you. How much better would your business be?
Ken Thoreson on Lead, Motivate and Manage a High Performance Organization. Building a High Performance Culture: Get Prepared for 2014
Aired on December 10th 2013
Lead, Motivate and Manage a High Performance Organization
Building a High Performance Culture: Get Prepared for 2014
Why do some companies excel and others simply survive? This session will cover the top five focus points of successful companies and how they build a culture of success.
Are you a Leader or a Manager? Learn the 5 styles of leadership and 7 styles of management and when to use them.
What do top performing organizations and individuals do to maintain their attitudes and increase performance? You will discover the action steps Ken has used for the past 15 years to motivate and build organizations around the world.
In challenging times the difference between high performing organizations and average organizations dramatically widens. After the past 36 months, many teams and leaders are now both mentally fatigued and have lost confidence –this session is critical in positioning your firm for 2014. It’s time to Move up and Move Ahead!
Ken will introduce the concepts behind “aligning the soul of the individual to goals of organization”. This will be your Sales Kick-Off Meeting” for 2014!
Top performing organizations focus on the following standards:
- Corporate culture is deep and consistent
- Business strategies come first
- Business development effectiveness is essential
- Consistent improvement on best practices
- Sales is a corporate priority
- Structured process is key to success
- Teamwork prevails
- Training and recruitment are critically important
- Compensation is linked to corporate objectives
- Corporate image and branding is important
* Followed by a Questions & Answers segment.
Colleen Stanley on “Emotional Intelligence For Sales Success – How soft skills produce BIG sales results”
Aired on: December 5th, 2013
“Emotional Intelligence For Sales Success – How soft skills produce BIG sales results“
One of the biggest reasons for failure in sales is because salespeople rarely understand how emotional intelligence skills positively impact their success in business: the ability to empathize with prospects, remain cool when hot buttons are triggered and be assertive, asking for what you need in order to create win-win business relationships. When it comes to sales, emotional intelligence skills are every bit important as hard sales skills.
Often salespeople and know what to do, however, in tough selling situations, they let nonproductive emotions take over. They discount too soon, write practice proposals without proper qualification and continue to meet with non-decision makers.
Their inability to execute the right selling behaviors under stressful situations lead to poor sales results.
- Learn the art and neuroscience of effective selling
- Discover why you go into ‘fight or flight mode’ and how you often illicit that same response from prospects
- Learn how key emotional intelligence skills such as assertiveness, empathy and impulse control impact your personal and sales success
SOFT SKILLS DO PRODUCE HARD SALES RESULTS
** Followed by Q&A portion.
Aired on: November 14th 2013
The New Sales Conversation
This Live Interview with Jill Konrath will encompass various questions assisting in uncovering Jill’s thoughts on;
- The biggest challenges facing sales organizations right now.
- Biggest mistakes salespeople are making.
- How should salespeople be handling leads today.
- If leads/prospects are just shopping, how does that affect the sales conversation.
- What if they’re seriously evaluating options? How does that change things?
- Posting pricing on websites and why or why not.
* Followed by Questions and Answer segment.
Aired on: November 5th, 2013
“Rise of the Revenue Marketer® – How to Transform Marketing from a Cost Center to a Profit Center”
Debbie Qaqish will explain how Revenue Marketers are making a huge impact on revenue while advancing themselves professionally within their organizations. This bold movement towards Revenue Marketing™ has become a top priority in today’s corporate world and was the catalyst for Qaqish’s new book “Rise of the Revenue Marketer: An Executive Playbook”.
FACT: marketing automation vendors train end users on how to use the software, but no one is teaching the marketing executive how to deal with the organizational changes associated with transitioning from traditional marketer to revenue marketer, until now. Debbie’s book fills this gap by helping CMOs understand how to overcome the challenges and successfully lead change.
Thanks to software like marketing automation and analytics, companies can measure the impact of marketing on revenue generation. Marketing’s ability to create predictable, repeatable and sustainable streams of revenue is an enormous leap forward. While software is fundamental to this process, there’s a huge hurdle that must be overcome after marketing automation is implemented. That hurdle is change.
Debbie’s presentation is based on the insights gained during her successful executive sales and marketing career and the process of writing of her book, which offers a fresh, peer-based perspective on the CMO’s New Role as Change Agent as the organization transitions from being a cost center to a revenue center. Based on interviews with 22 executive marketers from companies like GE, Citrix, Sage, IronMountain, etc., Debbie’s book chronicles the trials and triumphs of these 22 professionals as they advance in their Revenue Marketing Journey.
This insightful webinar will cover:
- Why now is the Age of Revenue Marketing™ (RM) and how to begin the journey
- The 6 controls needed to stay on course
- How to build a Revenue Marketing Center of Excellence
- How to align and lead revenue and sales
- How to report and forecast metrics that matter
- The role of technology in RM success
- Global transformation
- How to sell the vision
Presented on: October 29th, 2013
Almost every conversation about selling, starts or ends with the concept of value; at the same time there are as many different understandings and definitions of value as there are sellers and buyers. Without a clear and actionable definition of value, many conversations between buyers and sellers are less than effective, and do not help create a buy.
GAP Selling delivers a five plank platform for engaging with prospects and driving sales success.
The overarching goal of the process is to focus on the buyer’s objectives, and delivering specific means of helping them achieve those objectives.
- Identifying and validating buyer’s objectives
- Understanding why buyers really buy
- Why Buyers buy and don’t buy from you and your company
- Converting the above to Impact Questions for quality conversations
- A structured follow-through approach to maximize impact and progress Participants will learn how to use the above to create alignment with the buyer, their objectives and buying process.
Participants are introduced to the model and key steps they need to take to implement model, they will be able to go back to their organizations and evaluate they current model, and prepare to introduce elements they may be missing.
* Webinar followed by a Q&A segment.
“How Teaching is the New Selling, are you Ready?” with Jim Keenan
Presented on: October 24th, 2013
In today’s world your customers have access to tons of information, they are super busy and they are overwhelmed. They don’t have the time nor the inclination to sit through a presentation that bores them with all the “wonderful” things about your product and service.
Your customers and prospects want to learn something. They want to be introduced to new ideas, new concepts and new approaches. They want to know that you and your organization can teach them something. If you can’t they’re not interested.
This webinar will teach you what customers and prospects are looking for, why it’s important and what you can do to begin to build a teaching organization that will land more business and make you more relevant. Relevant is what it’s all about.
Key Points Covered:
- The difference between selling organization and a teaching organization and WHY it matters
- What you need to be teaching
- How to introduce teaching to your organization
- The critical steps to stay a teaching organization
* Webinar followed by Q & A segment.
“How Sales Professionals Can Find, Influence and Convert More Prospects Via the Social Web” with Matt Heinz
Presented on: October 16th, 2013
Successful social selling is a blend of art and science, creativity and discipline. But no matter what you’re selling, and to whom, a certain foundation of core strategies can get you off on the right track and accelerate your path to customer and revenue growth.
Discover how to use social media to strategically build deeper relationships with prospects and referral partners and find new prospects earlier in the buying process. This insightful webinar explains:
- The importance of your online presence,
- How to pick the right channels to engage in,
- And maximize your Social ROI.
You’ll leave with tips to execute a plan that speaks to engage, and build trust and preference with that audience.
“Selling with Maximum Impact in the Least Time” with Andy Paul
Presented on: August 14th, 2013
This complimentary webinar by Andy Paul, author of “Zero Time Selling”, will focus on 2 key areas to instantly improve sales effectiveness:
- Learn 3 killer discovery questions to uncover your prospects’ true pain points.
- Learn how to use time as a secret weapon to influence and shape the buyer’s decisions.